$1,000.00 signing bonus.
To make every job cosmetically appealing to the customer.
- Keep work flowing through department.
- Make sure work is free of any salt.
- Make sure work is blasted properly (using proper machine and in appearance).
- As applicable, putting work back in correct containers to ship out.
- Keeping maintenance department informed of machine wear and tear and down equipment.
- Keeping inventory of blast medium (i.e. shot blast, aluminum oxide, glass bead).
- Informing safety committee of any safety concerns.
- Taking care of and recording scrap.
- Identify jobs by ticket (size, weight, piece count).
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
More jobs at Century, Inc.