Bill Marsh ReceptionistÂ
(part-timeÂ 24-32 hours per week)
Life is short – Work someplace awesome!Â This position is one where you will enthusiastically answer and route incoming calls, take thorough messages and provide basic information to callers. You are the front-line contact with the public and represent Bill Marsh in a friendly, professional manner.Â This position starts at $10.50 per hour with a review after 90 days.
Â Â Achieving High Standards
- Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests and asking questions to ensure understanding of needs.
- Communicates with callers in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner, striving to minimize transfers and on-hold time.
- Generates pride and commitment in Bill Marsh, instilling customer confidence.
Â Â Working Effectively With Others
- Speaks enthusiastically, clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Builds productive working relationships, consults with others as necessary.
- Has an approachable, positive, and enthusiastic style; fosters open communication through active listening.
- Actively listens to customer concerns, takes action to respond to needs.
- Effectively operates phone system to route calls and handle call backs, and takes messages as necessary.
Applying the Basics
- Uses computer and other record keeping systems to manage information.
- Maintains knowledge of employee department assignments and job functions.
- Maintains and distributes telephone roster when necessary.
- Maintains logs as required by Bill Marsh to track long distance calls, new and used sales calls, service calls, etc.
- Performs general clerical duties as needed.
- High School Diploma preferred.
Our Commitment to You
- Safe working Environment
- Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
- Benefits Available with 30 hours per week
More jobs at Bill Marsh Automotive Group