* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Read and interpret Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) and follow instructions from Banquets Manager and/or Captain.
* Attend and participate in the Pre-Meal and Post-Meal briefings as directed.
* Participate in setting events up including moving tables, setting tables and chairs, buffet set-up, bar set-up, side stations, etc.
* Prepare for the function as appropriate, including, but not limited to place and table settings, condiments preparation, beverages, etc.
* Follow the Order of Service as directed by the Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain.
* Maintain open communication with the Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain, letting them know immediately of any changes or needs.
* Clean up after the function; sweep, mop, clear dishes from tables, re-organize back aisle or staging areas as assigned, put equipment and supplies away in their proper storage areas.
* Complete necessary work for future banquet events, as directed.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Previous serving experience a plus.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lift up to 30 lbs.
* Able to stand for long periods of time. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, disability or veterans’ status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
More jobs at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc