Status TypeÂ Full-Time
DepartmentÂ Banking Center
Work HoursÂ Monday – Friday w/Saturday rotation
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Are you an experienced Banker? Do you enjoy leading people and leveraging your expertise to grow business? If so, check out the Banking Center Manager role.
The Banking Center Manager is responsible for managing the sales, service, profitability and operational activities of the banking center, in accordace with regulatory, compliance and procedural requirements.
This includes ensuring exceptional customer service and leveraging that exceptional experience to grow the business foothold of the Bank in that particular market.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 3 – 5 Years experience in function
* 3 – 5 Years experience in industry
* NMLS registration required
* Demonstrated success in leading, motivating and influencing; strong coaching, motivational and training skills, focused on sales, service and operations.
* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of retail products, services, regulations and compliance.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver effective communication (verbal and written) proactively with a customer-oriented approach.
* Results oriented, with proven success in consultative selling; ability to generate new business sales, retain existing business, and to close sales.
* Excellent problem solving, decision making and organizational skills; strong attention to detail, customer responsiveness, and timely follow up/completion of tasks.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and core banking software required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales and service goal targets, ensuring an exceptional customer experience, consistent with Chemical Bank’s service standards.
* Recruit, develop and retain key talent for the banking center; ensure the training needs of the banking center team are met, including product knowledge and operational training.
* Coach, mentor, guide, observe and provide feedback to team members; motivate, recognize and reward team members for achievement of sales and service goals.
* Collaborate with Retail Sales Manager and HR in matters related to employee development, mentoring, compensation, recruitment, performance reviews and disciplinary action.
* Facilitate daily, weekly, monthly banking center team meetings.
* Develop, implement and manage a plan to meet personal and banking center goals, capitalizing on the unique opportunities of the banking center market, which includes generating and retaining core deposits.
* Generate new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking and referrals.
* Actively call on current customers to retain, strengthen and deepen relationships.
* Build and leverage relationships with business partners to create referral opportunities across lines of business.
* Monitor banking center activities and results to ensure sales success, keeping Retail Sales Manager abreast of successes and challenges.
Banking Center Management/Operations
* Responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the banking center, ensuring that activities are completed in compliance with all applicable procedural and regulatory rules and guidelines.
* As a member of the platform team, act as a sales and service consultant to the customer; conduct relationship reviews, open new accounts, process loans and operate a cash drawer when necessary.
* Research, identify and resolve complex customer problems / issues while providing the highest levels of customer service.
* Ensure compliance and audit related activities are successfully completed in a timely manner and in accordance with prescribed protocol; identify operational and service deficiencies and implement
* Identify opportunities for community involvement; lead, participate and encourage team participation in the community/Community Reinvestment Act efforts and activities.
* Identify key sponsorship, marketing and advertising connections.
Other / Miscellaneous
* Provide support on sales campaigns and other initiatives.
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit ourÂ Careers PageÂ for more information.
Chemical Bank is an EEO/AA employer for minorities, women, gender identity, orientation, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
More jobs at Chemical Bank