Ensure the dayâs resort activity is complete and accurate and prepares the resort for the next dayâs business, take reservations and receive guests as necessary, acts as front desk clerk and switchboard operator.
- Check balanced cashier audits for accuracy and correct problems.
- Check guest room rate quotes for accuracy and make corrections when needed.
- Post room and tax for present night guests.
- Staff the front desk, helping the guests to check in, check out, move, or answer their questions.
- Answer the switchboard and all other lines of communication as needed.
- Clean front desk area for morning shift and guest appreciation.
- Send paperwork on a nightly basis for accounting department.
1 to 2 years of experience in cash management, night audit, or front desk in a hotel/resort setting.
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Must possess a valid driverâs license.Â Â
This is a full-time position eligible for all company/resort benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement account with company paid matching funds, paid vacation, and additional Resort perks for skiing, golf, dining, lodging, fitness center, spa treatments, logoed wear, and much more!Â
Shanty Creek Resorts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or other protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws.
More jobs at Shanty Creek Resorts