Little River Holdings, LLC, a wholly owned enterprise of the Little River Band of Ottawa Indians in Manistee, Michigan, is seeking an Assistant Manager to join its dynamic team. This position works directly with and assists the management team with creating business strategies to facilitate company growth in Real Estate Development and Management, Protein Formulations, and Nutraceuticals. Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential clients via emails, phone calls, and meetings. Consults with management team in terms of compliance and/or legal issues. Takes measures to ensure company adheres to budgets for LLC and subsidiaries. Works with management team to ensure alignment of company goals via meetings and brainstorming sessions. Evaluates appropriate information to forecast the return on future business transactions. Designs and determines terms of business agreements, contracts, leases, etc. Ensures that project and company milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Corroborates with and assists management team with high-level projects and activities.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and aÂ minimumof five years of relevant business, law, Human Resources, or finance experience. A combination of all is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel), the Internet, Outlook, and computers in general would be very beneficial in this role, as well as the ability to communicate effectively within a team environment. Must be a people person as you will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with a variety of professionals.
- Must be versatile, a go-getter, able to think outside the box, and sensitive to cultural differences.Â Time management and an entrepreneurial mindset are key.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
- Must be able to travel if necessary.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once is essential. Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of/experience in development projects, managing real estate, property procurement and associated paperwork, product sales/marketing, negotiating/closing on business agreements and contracts, researching/applying for grants, financial analysis of budgets and expenses, and some Human Resources experience.
- Knowledge of intellectual property law, government contracting, government 8a contracting, Indian Country, Tribal Economic Development
Note: This list is not a complete picture of all the position’s responsibilities, as this is a new position and responsibilities can change/vary at any time.
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Must be able to effectively communicate using written, oral, and computer methods. Must be able to operate office machinery and computer.
Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Qualification questions (Please send answers to these questions along with your resume):
How many years of Business Management experience do you have?
How many years of Financial Analysis experience do you have?
How many years of Human Resources experience do you have?
How many years of legal experience do you have?
How many years of Tribal economic development experience do you have?
Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor’s?
More jobs at Little River Holdings LLC