job id -Â 5000436924206
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and review; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Designs the organization for optimal customer service. Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
- Skilled at supervising work for a team of individuals with differing levels of skill to enable them to achieve performance and quality standards.
- Capable of staffing, structuring, and maintaining a productive team of highly skilled employees.
- Deep understanding of technology developed through real-world experience * Extensive technical leadership experience in multiple settings. Inspires technical people to achieve outstanding results.
- Expert at hands-on equipment maintenance.
For more details go to URL.
More jobs at Great Wolf Resorts