Antrim County is now taking applications for an AIRPORT FIELD OPERATOR at the Antrim County Airport.
Job Duties include:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior airport experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of aircraft required
- This position performs a variety of functions including fueling planes, tugging aircraft, field inspections, janitorial tasks in the terminal area, as well as grounds maintenance, repair of machinery from lawn mowers to heavy equipment, completion of work records including, maintenance & repair logs, daily inspection logs, Notices to Airmen, FAA records and other related documentation.
- This is a union position with benefits and requires 40 hours per week.
- Applicant must be willing to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Starting wage is $16.46 per hour, with potential increases annually through union contracts.
Antrim County is an equal opportunity employer
More jobs at Antrim County