Recently ranked at #72 on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 27 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company’s future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you’ll know what it’s like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
Responsible for administrative support to various plant departments, which includes correspondence, communications, spreadsheet and presentation development, data entry, filing, and other routine office functions.
* High School diploma or equivalent experience required
* Associates degree preferred; 3 to 5 years’ experience in an office environment performing administrative support functions
* Strong organizational, communication and customer service skills
* Must be a self starter; ability to multi-task and work independently
* Experience with ERP system, account receivables, and human resources are a plus
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
* Prescription Drug
* Health Care Reimbursement Account
* Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
* Wellness Programs
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Paid Holidays and Vacation
* 401(k) with Company matching
* Salary Continuation – Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability Options
* Employee Life Insurance
* Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
* Business Travel Accident Insurance
* Direct Deposit Payroll
* Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
* College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
* Matching Gift Program
* New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More jobs at Martin Marietta Materials, Inc