Activities Coordinator – Part Time
Petoskey KOA (PKO)
How would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, and customer-focused role? Do you enjoy organizing cool events and activities? We are looking for an Activities Coordinator to help make our guests have a wide range of “fun things” they can participate in while visiting one of our resorts.
Activities Coordinators plan and coordinate a variety of activities for the guests of a Sun RV Resort.
* Plan, coordinate, attend, and supervise all activities such as picnics, sporting events, dances, and dinners.
* Assist with producing a calendar of events for the resort.
* Set-up and clean-up after events.
* Help maintain a tracking sheet to monitor attendance, vendor utilization, income, and expenses for each activity.
* Assist with ensuring all invoices are paid in a timely manner; document all payments.
* Assist with training Activity department team members and volunteers.
* Assist with producing a calendar of events for the next calendar season, while ensuring to stay within budget expectations.
* Assist with preparing newsletters and distribute to resort residents and guests.
* Help with and organize fundraising activities to support the department.
* Maintain accurate office and activity supply inventories.
* Ensure all equipment and supplies are kept in good condition.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Education (some HS education required)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Outgoing, friendly personality
* Strong organization skills
* Ability to work well with others, inside as well as outside the company
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to negotiate prices/contracts on behalf of the resort
* Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
* Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
* Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
* Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
* Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
* Vacation RV site rent discounts at SunRV Resorts nationwide
More jobs at Sun Communities