• Associates in Accounting or Business.
• Ability to understand and demonstrate competency with a comprehensive computer system as well as effectively utilize a computer and applications such as Word and Excel.
• Effective communication skills.
• Effective personal organization.
• Ability to work long periods of time on preparation of detailed, analytical information.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, as well as to organize fiscal related data as requested by administrative personnel.
• Ability to use independent judgment, flexibility and work independently without supervision and make decisions in accordance with District policies and procedures.
• Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
• Ability to handle confidential information and knowledge of the privacy act.
• Positive attitude and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with the public, staff, peers, area school personnel and other agencies.
• Must be willing to adapt to new procedures and computer capabilities as they occur.
More jobs at Traverse Bay Area ISD