CSM Services is a leading building services contractor in Western Michigan. Our goal is to hire qualified staff in order to grow our company together into the future. We strive to retain or employees and maintain the highest standards of customer service. We are continually looking for talented individuals to join our team and build our depth as a service provider. With accounts all over the state of Michigan, we offer our employees great opportunities for advancement. If you are looking to join a growing company in an exciting industry, we encourage you to apply to any of our open positions!
CSM is currently looking for an Account Ambassador in the Suttons Bay Area. The Account Ambassador will be working primarily 2nd Shift and will be responsible for overseeing, motivating and leading CSM custodial staff working in a CSM account. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain upper level experience and advance their career in the service industry!
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual Increases
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Competitive 401K
- Opportunities for Promotion
- Consistent Scheduling
- Top-of-the-Line Training
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for overseeing multiple buildings, conditions, customer interactions, end employee motivation & accountability.
- Communicating needs of the assigned buildings with HR regarding hiring, training, schedules and employee discipline.
- Monitoring the quality of work by employees through quality cleaning inspections and side by side training.
- Overseeing inventory and recommending supplies/equipment to be purchased.
- Developing and budgeting employee schedules based on customer needs.
- Adjusting employee schedules as needed to minimize overtime.
- Communicating building changes with necessary departments.
- Reviewing and re-training employees on MIOSHA/OSHA safety standards; including SDS sheets.
- Maintaining a well-functioning business relationship with employees and customers to create a positive image/working environment for CSM Services.
- Other duties as assigned by the VP of Operations.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
Job Specifications Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of relevant business experience, with increasing management responsibility.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience; strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working in a customer focused environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers as well as team members.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule.
- Reliable transportation as well as a valid driverâs license.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check (FBI Fingerprinting).
Job Specifications Preferred:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent/Certificate program accepted.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant business experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in a janitorial position.
- Basic knowledge of janitorial processes.
- Demonstrated success managing customer needs and employee communication.
More jobs at CSM SERVICES