- This event has passed.
Join the fun! Gather your crew and contact the Bay Breeze Yacht Charter office at 231.941.0535 or email at [email protected]
Visit www.unsaltedsailing.com for more info.
Sail Northern Lake Michigan’s Grand Traverse & Little Traverse Bays!
- Reception Party & Chart Briefing Saturday, August 27th 4:00 – complimentary sleep aboard that evening
- 7-day flotilla starts the morning of Sunday, August 28 and returns to the Bay Breeze docks Sunday September 4 by 12 noon
- An Optional 5-day Flotilla will return to the Bay Breeze docks by September 2nd by 4:00 pm
- The “Twisted Sheet Regatta” – race around Old Mission Light and into Omena Bay for post race festivities
- “Unsalted Flotilla” t-shirts for all
Ports O’ Call Include:
- Traverse City
- Sutton’s Bay
- Bower’s Harbor
- Power Island Nature Preserve
- Omena Bay
- And more…
- Wine Tasting
- Nature Hikes
- Quaint Towns
- Secluded Anchorages
- Great Restaurants
- Beachcombing and Island Exploring
- Great Sailing & Great People to Sail With!
What is Flotilla Sailing?
Flotilla Sailing offers a safe and fun way for people to get to known a new cruising area. A lead boat guides the fleet to the best anchorages and harbor towns. This “follow-the-leader” style of sailing makes for a very relaxing vacation knowing that your flotilla neighbors are nearby. There are several planned events along the way and you’ll also enjoy the comradery with fellow sailors. You’ll also have ample time to branch off and explore the towns and islands on your own.