- This event has passed.
Experience a scenic timber country overlooks, lady’s-slipper orchids and indigenous wildlife. Explore Michigan’s less-traveled regions to capture the beauty on the ‘sunrise-side’ of the state. Driving and hiking involved. Lodging is not included.
Take advantage of over 50 years of combined nature photography experience with naturalist photographer, Mark S. Carlson and digital photography expert, Bob Grzesiak. We teach you how to capture fabulous nature photographs that need little to no photo editing after the day’s shoot. See why our motto states, “Capture dazzling images in the field, not in the shop!”
• Learn fundamental photography skills
• Learn camera features and operation…with your own camera
• Experience unique habitats and delicate eco-systems
• Enjoy expert instruction in a small group while photographing outdoors (with minimal classroom instruction)
• All photographers (and camera types) welcome regardless of skill or experience.
REGISTER EARLY! Space is limited to allow for one-on-one attention.
DON’T MISS OUT on this colorful photographic event. REGISTER TODAY!
Tickets include $50 non-refundable deposit. Remaining balance will be refunded if cancellation is received seven days prior to event. Registration is fully transferable to another event. In case of rain or snow, the event will take place. If dangerous weather is present we will offer a rain check to apply to future a future event.
$149 per Photographer (plus $4 fee); $119 per Non-Photographing Guest (plus $4 fee). Registration also available at MyNorthTickets.com