- This event has passed.
Enjoy two full days in the “Land of Delight.” On day one, capture the warm autumn dunes in all their glory from high sand dune lookouts to scenic forest overlooks, ponds and forests in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. On day two, journey through the Leelanau landscapes of orchards, hillsides and historic farmsteads adorned with fall color. Departing from The Homestead; lodging available.
Take advantage of over 50 years of combined nature photography experience with naturalist photographer, Mark S. Carlson and digital photography expert, Bob Grzesiak. We teach you how to capture fabulous nature photographs that need little to no photo editing after the day’s shoot. See why our motto states, “Capture dazzling images in the field, not in the shop!”
• Learn fundamental photography skills
• Learn camera features and operation…with your own camera
• Experience unique habitats and delicate eco-systems
• Enjoy expert instruction in a small group while photographing outdoors (with minimal classroom instruction)
• All photographers (and camera types) welcome regardless of skill or experience
REGISTER EARLY! Space is limited to allow for one-on-one attention.
DON’T MISS OUT on this colorful photographic event. REGISTER TODAY!
Tickets are also available at www.MyNorthTickets.com, by calling 1-800-836-0717 or by stopping in at the MyNorth Tickets office, located in downtown Traverse City at 125 Park St., Suite 155. Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.