- This event has passed.
Experience sprawling hardwoods that abound with a colorful array of ephemeral wildflowers at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Delight in the endless vistas of white trillium to tiny bouquets of blue hepatica during the springtime adventure into nature. Enjoy close-ups to telephoto shots.
Take advantage of over 50 years of combined nature photography experience with naturalist photographer, Mark S. Carlson and digital photography expert, Bob Grzesiak. We teach you how to capture fabulous nature photographs that need little to no photo editing after the day’s shoot. See why our motto states, “Capture dazzling images in the field, not in the shop!”
• Learn fundamental photography skills
• Learn camera features and operation…with your own camera
• Experience unique habitats and delicate eco-systems
• Enjoy expert instruction in a small group while photographing outdoors (with minimal classroom instruction)
• All photographers (and camera types) welcome regardless of skill or experience
REGISTER EARLY! Space is limited to allow for one-on-one attention.
DON’T MISS OUT on this colorful photographic event. REGISTER TODAY!
Photographer $149 (plus $4 ticket fee); GLPT Alulmi $139 (plus $4 ticket fee); Non-photographer Guest $119 (plus $4 ticket fee).
Tickets are also available at www.MyNorthTickets.com, by calling 1-800-836-0717 or by stopping in at the new MyNorthTickets office, located in downtown Traverse City at 125 Park St., Suite 155. (look for the white flower pots)