- This event has passed.
CSA ARTS & CRAFTS FAIR to Showcase Decorative, Whimsical and Wearable Art
10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Assembly Ball Field, M-22 at Crystal Lake (2128 Pilgrim Highway, Frankfort, 49635)
The Congregational Summer Assembly (CSA) will host its 37th annual Arts and Crafts Fair, with more than 100 artists participating from across Michigan and beyond. Attendees will find:
- Decorative art, including pottery wall hangings to oil paintings, watercolors and fine photography of stunning local landscapes
- Wooden works – vases, bowls, birdhouses
- Children’s delights – American Girl doll clothes, books and handmade toddler outfits
- Handcrafted herbal soaps, paper goods, baskets and furniture
- Wearable art from t-shirts to dresses and hats
- Jewelry of all kinds, from pieces crafted from old silverware to those made with semi-precious stones
There will be a food tent offering breakfast and lunch, including donuts, sandwiches, snacks and beverages while a bake sale will include all kinds of homemade goodies. The Cottage Treasures sale will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. inside the CSA Assembly Building adjacent to the ball field where the Fair will be held, rain or shine, on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The CSA Arts and Crafts Fair is sponsored by the CSA Woman’s Association to raise funds to support local charities and projects to enhance the CSA. Visit www.summerassembly.org for more information about the CSA.