- This event has passed.
Explore the science of sound! Through exciting hands-on activities, kids can actually see and feel (as well as hear) the wonderful world of sound.
* See what different sounds look like in an oscilloscope.
* Make a kazoo to take home.
* See how sound waves move water.
* Play with a sound box.
* Send vibrations across the room along a string.
* Make music at a sound exploration table.
And more . . .
Even though many of these activities are for older children, most are still suitable for your preschooler, who will have lots fun exploring and learning about sound!
Museum admission: $6 per person; children under age 2 free.