- This event has passed.
Lake Effect Co. is venturing from the Good Land (WI) to the Great Lakes State (MI), joining a series of outdoor and adventure inspired makers & artists showcasing the beauty of Midwestern living. Shop, gather and tour charming Fieldguide Farmhouse.
– Long live lake life merchandise by Lake Effect Co.
– Front country goods for the backcountry lover by Compass Paper Co.
– Handcrafted fine art image transfers by The Compass Points Here
– Fine Art & Design inspired by nature by Dani Knoph
– Tiny Bits of Goods where beauty, style and inspiration meet
– Northern Michigan Landscape sketches by The Littoralist
– Handmade blown glass jewelry by Beadwear by Claire
– Leelanau Landscape paintings by Liz
– Found 3 dimensional fine art Paintings & Carpentry by Jeff Krinos
– Paintings and artwork by Heidi of Rocky Top Farms
– Utilize the outdoors for physical fitness with MovNat certified demonstrations by Grand Traverse Primal Movement
– Guided tours of Fieldguide Farmhouse @ 11am, noon and 1pm
Shop and support the life we love! 5% of the event’s profits benefit Paddle Antrim