Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Where You'll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store #1320, located at:
1204 S. Garfield Ave Traverse City, MI 49686
How You'll Perform the Role
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services
- Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining precise work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications
- Stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment and load/unload delivery trucks
- Assist in making deliveries if necessary
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.