Order Fulfillment/Shop Associate
Photodon's employees have noted that this is possibly the best place to work in northern Michigan. We provide a friendly, fun, and safe work environment. We are a small business that is starting to grow and we are excited about our future! We are a specialty shop, it is not necessary to know how to do all items listed below, training will be provided for all aspects of the job. Some computer experience necessary. Must have good attendance and ability to work with co-workers well. Quality control is especially important so must be very detail oriented.
- Assist with processing daily orders.
- Review orders, pull screen protective film, clean/package film, print shipping labels.
- Make monitor hoods.
- Quality control orders.
- Make kits, samples, fill and label bottles.
- Receive deliveries.
- Report any safety issues to management when noticed.
- Run laser machines.
- Assist with installing film rolls.
- Assist in installing screen protectors/privacy filters onto devices.
- Cleaning interior of building.
- Laminate films together using lamination machine.
- Other tasks as the need comes up.
This is a full time 40hr a week position with benefits.
- Medical, dental, optical, life, disability insurance is made available.
- Three percent company match Simple IRA.
- Quarterly bonuses-depending on company financials and work performance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid time off.
- Typically, M-F first shift.
- Typically, no customer contact-online store only.
- $14/hr to start with an opportunity for a raise after 90 days.
We provide a clean, safe, and friendly work environment. We are known for our great work atmosphere and comradery amongst team members. We all work hard and work great together; we are looking for another rock start to join our team!