Marketing Manager – Operations and Analysis
Who Are We Looking For?
Venturi’s omni-channel sales success depends heavily on the productivity and effectiveness of our small, hard-working Marketing team. The work is diverse and interesting; the pace is "spirited"; and the opportunities to learn and grow are endless. We’ve been at the consumer product sales game long enough to know that what worked yesterday won’t necessarily work today, and that in the fast-paced worlds of B2B and B2C sales, you need dedicated, talented experts in every seat, keeping the Marketing machine humming along while cranking out great content and campaigns.
On a small team like ours, every new hire is critical, so we don’t shy away from setting high expectations. We’re currently looking for a tough, tenacious, detail-oriented leader to help improve our Marketing team's output and impact. We are looking for effective, consistent hands-on project management; we need improved processes, tools, and ways of staying organized. Our creative experts need to know what they're doing, why we're doing it, and what's going to happen when we're done.
As our new Manager of Marketing Operations and Analysis, you will lead the charge as we expand and evolve our Marketing team and the value of its contributions. You will help define goals, devise plans, track progress, and use your leadership skills to keep team mates on track. You'll also help us analyze and interpret the fruits of our Marketing labor, translating performance data into lessons, learnings and logical next steps.
Venturi boosts a talented, experienced team of true Marketing gurus, experts who are already thriving in a fast-moving, ever-changing omni-channel retail world. Your job will be to make them even stronger, fueling incremental sales and customer acquisitions by managing high-value project efforts, delivering on-time and on-spec creative output, and helping us chart a successful course forward by analyzing results and turning data into decisions.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, IRA with matching, generous paid time off, flexible scheduling and a host of other meaningful benefits
Professional Skills You’ll Need
- Extensive planning and project management experience
- Experience managing a multi-faceted Marketing Campaigns/Marketing Activity Calendars
- Team leadership/supervisory experience in a business setting
- Advanced Excel/Crystal Reports/data manipulation experience
- Business analysis experience
- Experience summarizing and sharing analysis results and recommendations in a public setting
- Hands-on marketing campaign management experience - from goal setting to project oversight to results analysis
- Negotiation and mediation skills, in pursuit of agreements and compromises between team mates and/or different work groups.
- Experience using social media platforms as outreach, acquisition and conversion-driving tools
- Experience investigating and evaluating new technical tools/systems/solutions preferred
Experience & Personal Attributes We’re Looking For
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Effective communication skills - written and oral
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze data
- Ability to identify patterns, anomalies and lessons in numeric results
- Leadership - ability to keep teams and individuals on task and motivated to hit deadlines, in-person and remotely
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional prioritization skills, and the flexibility to pivot and adjust to surprise developments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects/plans simultaneously
- A friendly, approachable, optimistic personality
- A careful, conscientious, meticulous approach to your work