Machine Operator – 2nd and 3rd
- Accept responsibility for your Safety and the Safety of others by using Safety awareness to eliminate unsafe acts and correct unsafe conditions.
- Participate in Lean events and initiatives to support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Reviews previous shiftâs production with operator being relieved.
- Reads operator instructions; reviews quality standards and specifications.
- Contact Technician or Supervisor if parts do not meet quality standards as defined.
- Responsible to work to performance / output standards per work instructions to meet departmental expectations and customer demand.
- Responsible to maintain attendance and punctuality per company policies and procedures.
- Remove part from machine or conveyor; inspect part, trim or mill to customer specifications, and pack part to packaging instructions.
- Responsible to work per schedule and have prior approvals before working any overtime.
- Record scrap or non-conforming product on Control Sheet and place in appropriate containers.
- Responsible for any other special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills