Assistant Store Manager
The primary responsibilities of an Assistant Store Manager include but are not limited to:
- Ensure EVERY guest receives outstanding service.
- Assist in training, motivating, and developing fellow staff members.
- Assist the Store Manager in implementing plans to maximize sales and exceed store goals and objectives.
- Assist in upholding all?truenorth?policies and procedures, and lead by example.
- Oversee daily store operations in the Store Manager’s absence.
- Maintain a safe, friendly, and clean environment for our guests, vendors, and employees.
- Any other duty assigned by the Store Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience as a Retail or Restaurant Assistant Manager is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work a full time schedule with varied hours/days. Responsible to assist in providing coverage on all shifts.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
In return, we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Advancement opportunity
- Ongoing training and development
- An exciting, fun, and stimulating work environment