Assembly Jobs in Traverse City – EOTECH (Holographic Weapon Sights)
Full-time Assembly Jobs (Seated Job, Small Parts, Day Shift 6:30am - 4pm)
We have immediate openings to assemble small parts in a clean and organized space while you are seated.
If you have good eye-hand coordination, good attention to detail, and want to work for a high-tech, fast-growing business that follows best-in-class manufacturing processes, please read on.
EOTECH produces professional grade optics, trusted by the world's tier-one professionals, to deliver unparalleled speed, accuracy, and reliability. Since 1996, EOTECH Holographic Weapon Sights (HWS) have been designed, developed and manufactured in the US. In 2016, EOTECH expanded its optics line introducing the Vudu line of premium magnified optics designed to cater to the most sophisticated users.
Our exacting standards demand continued focus on product quality, not quantity, ensuring that the highest specifications are not only met, but exceeded. Every optic manufactured is treated as if it will be the one that will face a life and death situation. When there are zero margins for error, compromise is not an option. Learn more about our company here: https://www.eotechinc.com/
Key duties include:
- Perform routine preventative maintenance as outlined in company policies and/or work instructions.
- Conduct visual quality inspections; inform supervisory staff of deviations or fallouts as needed.
- Follow pre-established methods and procedures in conjunction with producing a quality sight.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety procedures.
- Perform basic recordkeeping duties for production and quality control reporting.
- Perform duties at various stations during the assembly process as required by production need; may require change in shift or physical location within the plant.
- Perform job duties in a manner that maintains compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must work with safety glasses and/or goggles.
- Ability to work with small parts; requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- Ability to read and execute written instructions.
- Ability to work in an environment containing low levels of solvents and adhesives.
- Excellent hand and eye coordination required.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work with precision.
- Demonstrated ability working in a team environment.
- Basic familiarity with assembly and measuring tools, interpreting visual aids.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Previous assembly experience preferred.
Benefits and Perks
EOTech offers a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, retirement and more). All benefits start on your date of hire! EOTech’s 401k retirement benefit is industry leading with a dollar for dollar, 100% match up to 6% and immediate 100% vesting. Tuition reimbursement up to 10k/year for approved classes or degree programs. Other perks include an employee discount on product purchase, bonus program, and more. A list of standard benefits can be found on our website. Pay Rate: $16.00/Hour