As an Activities Assistant you will better the lives of others by providing activity programs appropriate to meet the physical, social, culture, spiritual, emotional, and recreational needs and interests of each resident.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a long term care facility a plus
Interested in joining the Villa family? Hereâs what we offer:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Loan Program
- 401k with Discretionary Match
- Advance Training in Clinical Care and Leadership
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
*Benefits may vary depending on full-time/part- time employee status and location. Please verify availability of benefits upon interviewing.