Turnip and Radish Hoagie
Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Learn more about eating and cooking locally on Kristin's blog, The Intentional Minimalist.
See this recipe in our featured web article Northern Michigan Food: 6 Simple Sammies From Intentional Minimalist.
- Farm fresh local hakurei turnip
- Farm fresh local hakurei turnip greens
- Farm fresh local turnip
- Farm fresh local red onion
- Farm fresh local radish
- Farm fresh local daikon radish
- Local fromage blanc
- Farm fresh local artisan baguette
- Homemade green onion infused olive oil (recipe link)