- 1/2 cup frozen tart or sweet cherries, pitted 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice concentrate 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- 8 ice cubes - optional
1. Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
2. Pour into two chilled glasses.
Depending on the season, substitute peaches, apricots or strawberries for the cherries or blueberries.
Maple syrup can be substituted for honey.