Posts daily cash receipts and prepares analyses and reports which support Accounting operations.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate degree in Accounting or related field combined with two years of relevant experience is required.
Good analytical skills and demonstrated ability to identify and research variances in accounting information are necessary.
Strong math skills are required.
Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment are necessary.
The ability to prepare and present analyses and reports is required.
Computer literacy and well-developed skills using spreadsheet application software are necessary.
Major Duties / Responsibilities
% of Time
- Posts daily cash receipts for miscellaneous deposits and electronic ACH activity.
- Completes analysis on assigned balance sheet accounts. Identifies and researches variances and recommends corrections for review with the Manager.
- Prepares fixed asset and liability reconciliations for review with the Manager.
- Posts accounts payable invoices and manual checks to record assigned electronic ACH debit activity.
- Prepares documentation for monthly journal entries, and records approved journal entries in the company's accounting ledger.
- Assists the Senior Accountant and Accounting Manager with special projects (Personal Property Tax Statements, 1099 filing, etc.)
- Completes monthly recording of drive rents, lease rents and loan payments. Records sales order invoices for various billings throughout the month (coupons, storage units, rents).
External Company Name: Blarney Castle Oil Co
External Company URL: www.blarneycastleoil.com
Street: 12218 West Street