Spicy Asparagus Ribbon Salad
Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
This recipe features local produce from 9 Bean Rows, Spring Hollow Farm and locally produced products from Food for Thought and Black Star Farms.
Learn more on cooking and eating locally at Kristin's blog The Intentional Minimalist.
This recipe is featured in the article Traverse City's Spicy Asparagus Salad from the Intentional Minimalist.
- Farm fresh local kale rabe Farm fresh local baby salad greens
- Farm fresh local garlic scapes
- Farm fresh locals asparagus
- Farm fresh local broccoli rabe
- Farm fresh local china rose radish micro greens
- Local verjus
- Homemade green onion infused olive oil (recipe link)