Savory Crepes with Autumn Berry and Apple Chutney
Northern Michigan Recipe: The sweet and tart wild harvested autumn berries shine through in this apple chutney recipe from The Intentional Minimalist. Northern Michigan Recipe: Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Find more of Kristin Celeste Schroeger's recipes on her blog, The Intentional Minimalist.
- Farm fresh local red onion Homemade lemon infused olive oil
- Farm fresh local sweet tango apples
- Farm fresh local green zebra heirloom tomatoes
- Farm fresh local sweet peppers
- Farm fresh local jalapeno
- Local wild autumn berry preserves
- Local tart cherry preserves
- Local wild leek vinegar
- White pepper
- Farm fresh local cilantro
- Farm fresh local sorrel
- Local mulit-grain pancake mix
- Farm fresh local eggs Farm fresh local green onion Vanilla