Northern Michigan Recipe: Kick-start your taste buds with The Intentional Minimalist's vibrant recipe for Salsa Gazpacho. Northern Michigan Recipe: Bright, fresh, and with a kick of heat, you've got to try The Intentional Minimalist blogger Kristin Celeste Schroeger's Salsa Gazpacho recipe.
Check out The Intentional Minimalist's blog: Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
- Farm fresh local tomatoes Farm fresh local cucumber
- Farm fresh local green pepper
- Farm fresh local scallions
- Farm fresh local basil
- Farm fresh local basil buds
- Scallion infused olive oil
- Local cherry salsa atento
- Sea salt Ground pepper