Our friends at Northern Latitudes Distillery in Lake Leelanau make the best cocktails, including this candy-inspired delight. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Mandy and Mark Moseler!
- 1 1/2 ounces Reese’s infused vodka (directions below)
- 1 1/2 ounces milk
- 1 ounce Mackinac Island Fudge Chocolate Liqueur
- Hershey’s syrup
- Crushed Reese’s candies for rimming
- Reese’s peanut butter cup sliced for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add infused vodka, milk and chocolate liqueur. Shake until chilled.
- Rim a martini glass with syrup and crushed candy.
- Drizzle syrup inside glass in a pattern.
- Pour mixture in prepared glass and garnish with Reese’s cup sliced for rim.