Redbor Kale & Mizuna Salad
Northern Michigan Recipes: : Redbor Kale & Mizuna Salad Northern Michigan Recipes: Local foodie Kristin Celeste Shroeger is an aspiring minimalist who creates farm-to-table recipes based on her 9 Bean Rows community supported agriculture (CSA) weekly farm share. Recipes feature seasonal CSA greens, fruits, vegetables, herbs, eggs and artisan breads paired with zero-waste organic pantry staples from Traverse City's Oryana Natural Foods Cooperative and weekly organic farmer’s market finds.
Kirstin explains: “Cooking with what is on hand paired with striving to create new farm-to-table recipes each week leads to creative recipes and good health through nutrition from eating fresh, unprocessed, seasonal and sustainable produce.”
Kristin bases her recipes on infused organic oils, organic vinegars and organic pestos that she makes in her minimalist kitchen from seasonal CSA herbs, vegetables and fruits. Visit Kristin’s food blog, The Intentional Minimalist, at https://theintentionalminimalist.blogspot.com.
- 9 Bean Rows organic redbor kale
- 9 Bean Rows organic mizuna
- 9 Bean Rows organic baby hakurei turnips
- 9 Bean Rows organic baby scarlet turnips
- Farmer's market organic chives
- Leelanau Cheese raclette cheese
- Oryana organic blackberries
- Oryana bulk raw organic pistachios
- Food for Though organic cherry raspberry preserves
- Larry's cherry jalapeno barbecue sauce
- Homemade organic basil infused olive oil