Purslane and Potato Salad
Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Find more of Kristin's recipes on her blog, The Intentional Minimalist.
- Farm fresh local fingerling potatoes
- Farm fresh local purslane
- Farm fresh local lemon basil
- Farm fresh local shallot
- Farm fresh local steamed or hard boiled eggs
- Scallion infused olive oil (recipe link)
- Local cherry honey mustard
- Local wild leek vinegar
- Ground pepper
- Sea salt