Pickled Baby Beet Hoagie
Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Learn more about eating and cooking locally on Kristin's blog, The Intentional Minimalist.
See this recipe in our featured web article Northern Michigan Food: 6 Simple Sammies From Intentional Minimalist.
- Farm fresh local baguette
- Local raclette cheese
- Farm fresh local mustard greens
- Farm fresh local cilantro
- Pickled baby beets and french breakfast radishes (recipe link)
- Local cherry honey mustard