Onion and Porter Soup
Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Learn more on eating and cooking locally at Kristin's blog, The Intentional Minimalist.
- Farm fresh local red onions
- Farm fresh local white onions
- Farm fresh local shallots
- Farm fresh local red potatoes
- Homemade green onion infused olive oil (recipe link)
- Local porter
- Local lavender chef's finishing essence
- Farm fresh local dried bay leaves
- Local pepper jack cheese
- Farm fresh local chives
- Mediterranean cyprus white flake salt