Mizuna, Radish and Turnip Ribbons Salad
Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Find more of Kristin's recipes on her blog, The Intentional Minimalist.
- Farm fresh local hakurei turnip
- Farm fresh local mizuna
- Farm fresh local radish pods
- Farm fresh local radish pod flowers
- Farm fresh local basil blossoms
- Garlic Scape Infused Olive Oil (recipe link)
- Local verjus
- Sea salt