Mixed Berry Crepes
Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
This quick and easy gluten-free crepe recipe can easily be adapted to feature your fresh seasonal fruits, herbs and preserves! It features local produce from 9 Bean Rows Farm, Gallagher’s Farm and locally produced products from Food for Thought.
Learn more on cooking and eating locally at Kristin's blog The Intentional Minimalist.
- Meyer lemon Farm fresh local eggs
- Local mixed berry preserves
- Farm fresh local blueberries, frozen
- Farm fresh local blackberries, frozen
- Farm fresh local raspberries, frozen
- Tapioca flour
- Vanilla Coconut oil