Jamaican Jerk Turkey Burgers with Tropical Fruit Salsa
Florine Mark of Weight Watchers shares one of her favorite Northern Michigan recipes at her summer cottage. Indulge freely, this is Weight Watchers approved! This healthy summer dish is perfect for enjoying lakeside with friends and family. Florine Mark shares this recipe from her summer cottage in Omena. Happy grilling!
Try more recipes from Florine Mark, the president of Weight Watchers and a summer resident in Omena!
- 1/2 cup papaya, diced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion, divided
- 1/2 strip green pepper, finely chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup uncooked quick oats
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning, Jamaican variety
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound uncooked ground turkey breast