Grilled Kale and Raclette Baguette
Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Learn more about eating and cooking locally on Kristin's blog, The Intentional Minimalist.
See this recipe in our featured web article Northern Michigan Food: 6 Simple Sammies From Intentional Minimalist.
- Farm fresh local green bor kale
- Farm fresh local red bor kale
- Farm fresh local red onion
- Farm fresh local chives
- Local raclette cheese
- Farm fresh local artisan baguette
- Homemade green onion infused olive oil (recipe link)
- Sea salt
- Smoked pepper
- Local prepared horseradish