Northern Michigan Recipe: The Intentional Minimalist's recipe for Greens Soup is chalk full of healthy, local Northern Michigan produce. Northern Michigan Recipe: The Intentional Minimalist blogger Kristin Celeste Schroeger's Greens Soup recipe looks as good as it tastes! Bright green and full of Northern Michigan produce, the only reason friends will be seeing green is if you don't share a bowl. Vegetarian? Vegan? Gluten-free? This soup is for you!
Check out The Intentional Minimalist's blog: Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
- Farm fresh local butterball potatoes Farm fresh local broccoli
- Farm fresh local spring garlic
- Farm fresh local spinach
- Farm fresh local collard greens
- Farm fresh local white swiss chard
- Farm fresh local red swiss chard
- Farm fresh local sorrel
- Farm fresh local dill
- Farm fresh local white sage
- Farm fresh local oregano
- Farm fresh local chives
- Wild leek infused olive oil (recipe link)
- Sea salt
- Ground white pepper Local fromange blanc (optional)