Garden’s Bounty Salad with Verjus Honey Mustard Dressing
Northern Michigan Recipes: The Intentional Minimalist blogger Kristin Celeste Shroeger never disappoints with her wholesome and downright delicious meals! This minimalist farm-to-table recipe is created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Look for more of Kristin's fresh and tasty recipes on her blog The Intentional Minimalist!
- Farm fresh local eggs Local cherry honey mustard
- Local wild star thistle honey
- Local verjus
- Scallion infused olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Sea salt
- Farm fresh local mizuna
- Farm fresh local lettuce
- Farm fresh local cucumber
- Farm fresh local radish
- Farm fresh local carrots
- Farm fresh local cauliflower
- Farm fresh local leek Farm fresh local basil