Fava Bean, Fennel and Pea Shoot Soup
Northern Michigan Recipe: Healthy and oh-so-delicious! Try The Intentional Minimalist's Fava Bean, Fennel and Pea Shoot Soup recipe. Northern Michigan Recipe: Flavorful and healthy? The Intentional Minimalist blogger Kristin Celeste Schroeger delivers both with this Fava Bean, Fennel and Pea Shoot Soup recipe.
Check out The Intentional Minimalist's blog: Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
- Farm fresh local spring garlic Wild leek infused olive oil (recipe link)
- Farm fresh local fava beans
- Sea salt
- Farm fresh local fennel
- Farm fresh local tarragon
- Farm fresh local pea shoots
- Local verjus Local fromange blanc