Fall Bok Choy Wraps
Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
For more on cooking and eating locally, vist Kristin's blog The Intentional Minimalist.
- Farm fresh local bok choy Farm fresh local cabbage
- Farm fresh local radicchio
- Farm fresh local apple
- Local strawberry basil preserves
- Homemade basil infused olive oil
- Homemade tart cherries and rosemary vinegar
- Local cherry habanero hot sauce
- Raw walnuts
- Local dried cherries
- Sea salt Pepper