Direct Support Professionals (Boyne City)
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!Â ($500 PAID AFTER ONE MONTH OF SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYMENT AND $500 PAID AFTER THREE MONTHS). Conditions may apply for past ASI employees.
$500 ADDITIONAL BONUS PAID IN AUGUST
$500 ADDITIONAL BONUS PAID IN SEPTEMBER
Come join Alternative Services, a company that values their employees and is dedicated to their growth, job satisfaction, and well-being. Our mission is to support people with disabilities to live meaningful lives! Full and Part-Time positions are currently available in Boyne City, MI.
"My job does not feel like a job, itâs like having another family. I could not ask for a more supportive work environment.â K.L. 9-year employee.Â
âMy coworkers are great, and I enjoy interacting with our clients.â L.M. 6-month employee.Â
Wage indicated is a âTemporary Crisis Wage IncentiveâÂ
Why work for ASI?Â
- Excellent benefit package for full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability option, 403b retirement savings planoption;
- Employee recognitionprogram;
- Career advancement potential; Highly supportive managementteam;
- Paid training, Vacation, and Sick leave, Time and 1/2 pay for Overtime & majorHolidays;
- Over 40 years of experience as a reputable service provider.
- Personal reward of helping others be more independent and live meaningful lives!
- A supportive, positive, team environment; dedicated to your growth & job satisfaction.
- Build positive, caring relationships with the people we support.
- Assist people with a variety of daily living activities, including, cleaning, cooking, shopping.
- Support and participate in leisure activities (at-home and in the community)
- Assist with personal care, including hygiene, basic health, and administering medication.
- Be an advocate and appropriate role model in all interactions with persons served.
- Respect the rights, dignity, property, and privacy of persons served.
- Document daily activities and observations.
Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, possess a valid Michigan Driverâs license, and excellent moral character.Â
Please visit our website at http://www.asi-mi.org/employment-opportunities/ to apply on-line and we will contact you within 1 businessÂ day.*Â
Alternative Services, Inc. celebrates the diversity of our employees and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.Â
Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeÂ
Pay: $15.25 per hourÂ
DOUBLE TIME PAID FOR OVERTIME HOURS!
ASI is doing their part in the battle against the COVID-19 virus. We are practicing social distancing and limiting entry to essential personnel. Anyone entering one of our locations must pass a health screening and wear a mask.Â