Cucumber and Mustard Greens Salad
Northern Michigan Recipes: The Intentional Minimalist blogger Kristin Celeste Shroeger never disappoints with her wholesome and downright delicious meals! This minimalist farm-to-table recipe is created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Look for more of Kristin's fresh and tasty recipes on her blog The Intentional Minimalist!
- Farm fresh local cucumber Farm fresh local green zebra heirloom tomato
- Farm fresh local green wave mustard
- Farm fresh local pea shoots
- Farm fresh local mizuna
- Farm fresh local baby red onion
- Homemade green onion infused olive oil
- Local cherry honey mustard
- Local wild leek vinegar
- Sea salt Pepper