1. In a large bowl, combine flour, eggs, milk, butter, sugar, salt, and cocoa powder using an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Spray an 8 inch nonstick skillet with vegetable oil spray and heat over medium heat.
3. Pour about 2/3 of an ice cream scoop of batter into pan and turn the pan gently to spread the batter around the whole pan. Cook until edge of crèpe turns light brown, about 1 minute.
4. Loosen edges gently with spatula and turn crêpe over. Cook until bottom begins to brown in spots.
5. Transfer to plate and cover with foil. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying pan with oil as needed.
1. Pre-heat oven to 400
2. In a small pot, combine butter and agave, cook over low heat until the butter melts, stirring occasionally.
3. Pour the misture slowly over both sides of each morel mushroom, letting the mushroom absorb it. Sprinkle generously with sugar on both sides. Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes, turn over, and bake for 5 minutes more.
4. Take the morels out of the oven and sprinkle with more sugar on both sides. Cool to room temperature, letting them absorb the sugar.
Frangelico Cream Filling
1. Beat the Marscarpone, sugar, salt, and Frangelico together.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream and fold it in the mixture.
1. Spread a thin even layer of Frangelico cream filling over a crêpe.
2. Place the next crêpe over, and spread another layer of filling. Repeat with the next eight crêpes.
3. Spread a layer of Frangelico cream on the very top crêpe and arrange candied morel mushrooms around it.
4. Make the second tart with the remaining crêpes, Frangelico cream, and candied morels.
5. Chill for at least a few hours in the refrigerator. To serve, slice each tart into 6 slices with a sharp knife.