Chipotle Corn, Cucumber and Squash Ribbon Salad
Northern Michigan Recipes: The Intentional Minimalist blogger Kristin Celeste Shroeger never disappoints with her wholesome and downright delicious meals! This minimalist farm-to-table recipe is created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Look for more of Kristin's fresh and tasty recipes on her blog The Intentional Minimalist!
- Avocado Farm fresh local corn
- Farm fresh local hot pepper
- Farm fresh local cilantro
- Farm fresh local garlic scapes
- Wild Leek infused olive oil (recipe link)
- Local verjus
- Local chipotle hot sauce
- Sea salt
- Farm fresh local cucumber
- Farm fresh local zucchini
- Farm fresh local summer squash Smoked paprika