Blueberry Lavender Crepes
Northern Michigan Recipes: Enjoy a fruit filled crepe that is thin, but handedly holds blueberries, blueberry lavender preserves and powdered vanilla! Scoop seasonal blueberries into a crepe and enjoy as breakfast, dessert or a mid-afternoon snack! For more Intentional Minimalist recipes, check out her blog.
Source these ingredients from local farms and stores. Suggestions in parenthesis.
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced (9 Bean Rows)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (Guntzviller's Berry Farm)
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered vanilla (Spice Merchants)
- 1/2 cup blueberry lavender preserves (Food for Thought)
- 1/2 cup water + 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 3 fresh eggs (9 Bean Rows)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil